Create your custom iPhone cases with Caseapp

11:57

So, my dear readers, as you know I like minimal style in all. When I was given the opportunity to review a Caseapp cover for my iPhone 6 and a skin for my MacBook  I chose a white marble template, because, you know, it is so simple and at the same time so perfect.

Let me tell you more about this amazing website. 
Caseapp is an online store where you can design your own cover or skin for your phone and notebook. You can design your cover and skin by uploading photos, collages, adding text, cliparts and just whatever you want...whatever represents you. Caseapp offers two kinds of finishes, matte and glossy. Mine are matte. The cases are made of quality plastic and their quality printing makes them resistant to scratches. If you're looking for extra protection on all sides of the phone  choose the "extra protection" case that consists of two parts.
Their customer service is super, my case and skin arrived three days after I ordered them which I think is really quick.
My favourite devices look so pretty and minimal now, I'm in love with  my new iPhone cover and my new skin for my MacBook.


I really recommend you Caseapp. High quality, easy to design and to order, super customer service.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti